|Home||» Products||» Conveyor Belts||» Pipe Conveyor Belts|
Pipe Conveyor Belts
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 0.5 Ton/Tons, ,
- Price Range
- 70.00 - 600.00 INR
- 135 Kilograms (kg)
- 20-60 A
- 120 Meter (m)
- 2-25 Millimeter (mm)
Super Duct Pipe Conveyor Belts
- Material Safety and the hazards due to material spillage caused to the environment has always been a major concern in a conveyor system.
- We recommend INDUS SUPER DUCT belts where the environment has to be protected from spillage and/orwhere bulkmaterials must be conveyed along horizontal and vertical curves in confined spaces.
- The belt can negotiate tight horizontal and vertical curves. This eliminates or reduces transfer points, which is a big cost saving.
- INDUS SUPER DUCT belt protect the conveyed material from external influences like rain
- and wind and protect the environment by avoiding spillage of the conveyed material.
- Even in the bottom run, no spillage will occur, because the carry side is inside of the tube.
- The idIer supports can be spaced farther apart, because it's self-supporting. An additional
- conveyor cover is not necessary.
Areas of usage:
- Food Industry
- Tight curves and incline angles up to 30° possible, hence optimal adaptation to local features/terrain / systems
- High strength and ability to negotiate curves: long center distances without intermediate transfers
- Protection ofthe material conveyed against environmental conditions (e.g. rain, snow, sun and wind)
- Low space requirement thanks to compact design, also ideal for underground mining, cementfactories, steel mills and power plants
- The low-stretch strength member enables short take-ups
- Protection ofthe material conveyed against volatilzation and adulteration due to extraction or addition ofparts ofthe material
- No transfer stations as a result of tight horizontal and vertical curves and relatively high incline angles
- Stable tracking. The special tension member configuration ensures an effective seal in the overlap area
- Protection ofthe environment and people since hazardous, contaminated, dusty or strong-smelling materials (chemicals, refuse, ash, etc.) cannot escape
- Low maintenance and cleaning input thanks to standardized, abrasion-resistant components
- Signiflcantly reduced Co2 emissions compared with convention transport by truck.
- High conveying speed
- Belt design offers along service life and extreme reliability
Refer width vs. Pipe diameter table given below.
Standard Belt rating
200 to 2500 KN/M
No. of Ply's
3 plies and above.
Rubber cover thickness
1mm to 20mm
A unique PAN (Product Authentication Number) at every 10 meters.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 300 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India