Price And Quantity
- 0.5 Ton
- 70.00 - 600.00 INR
- 80 Meter (m)
- 40-80 A
- 2-12 Millimeter (mm)
- 70-95 Kilograms (kg)
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 300 Ton Per Month
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Endless Conveyor Belts
INDUS NON-STOP – Jointless Belts has been highly acclaimed especially when they are used as telescopic , feed belts , weighing /packing belt, in bag diverting applications where speed is very high and pulley diameter as narrow as 10 mm.
These are made endless at the time of belt manufacturing to ensure maximum performance and life of the belt.
Various designs or profiles have been developed to suitable standard industry needs as mentioned below:
- Wavy Top Conveyor Belt
- Rough Top Conveyor Belt
- Bag Diverter Conveyor Belt (Checkered Design)
- Shot Blasting Machine / Tum Blast Machine Belt
- Weigh Feeder Belt
- Load- Out Belts (Hot-Mix Plant)
- Slinger Conveyor Belt
- Maximum Uniformity of thickness and strength all over the surface
- It can be driven over narrow pulley diameter (even lower than 100mm)
- It can also run on higher speed (As high as 25M/Sec.)
- Option for minimum elongation (upto 1.0%) at ref. Load.
- These belts are ideally suitable for weigh feeder, wagon feeder, telescope conveyor, bag diverter, truck loader etc.
- Belt can be manufactured in all specified grades meeting customer`s requirement.
- Top Cover can also be designed and embossed in various shapes as required by the customer to convey specific material in the system.
Up to 800mm
Standard endless length
The length of these types of belts is available upto 24 meters. With, tolerance of +/-1%.
EP / NN / PP
Standard Belt Rating
200 to 2500 KN/M
No. of Ply’s
2 Ply belts to 6 Ply belts
Rubber Cover Thickness
2 ply belts to 6 ply belts
1mm to 20mm
Black Cut Edge / Moulded Edge
A unique PAN (Product Authentication Number) at every 10 meters.